Managing Director (HR)
We are currently looking for Managing director (experienced in HR).
Our customer is one of the biggest Hungarian companies which provides HR services, recruitment and permanent placement for Employers all over Europe (Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Poland).
We are looking for the candidate from Western Ukraine who will contribute to a company performance by providing tactical and strategic management of people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Perfect candidate will be hardworking, dedicated, honest, open minded.
- High education in HR, Management, Economics
- Previous successeful experience on the position: HR director, HR manager, HR generalist, Managing Director etc.
- Experience in recruiting (mass recruiting projects).
- Experience in managing the team
- Ability to motivate and inspire people
- Flexibility and stress resistance
- Experience with MS Office — nesessary, MSteams and Sharepoint — desirable
- Experience in sales — desirable
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (or German)
- Driving lisence, B category
- Readiness to business trips within Ukraine and abroad
- Planning and organisation
- Strategic and long term planning
- Result orientation
- Exellent communication skills
- Focus on the solution
Duties and responsibilities:
— Leading and developing the team
— Tracking the KPIs and reporting about the results
— Communication with the Head office in Hungary
— Fulfill the customers demands (recruitment and personnel leasing)
— Developing the business within Ukraine — opening offices in the new locations, negotiation with potential clients, conducting the meetings with them.
Top reasons to work for the Company:
- Opportunity of professional growth and developing your skills as a specialist
- A friendly team of professionals to work with
- Stable salary and social guarantees
- Corporate and social events
- Company car and mobile
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
Have a nice day 🙂